WordPress CMS Platform
What is WordPress?
The WordPress platform has been around since 2003. It started as a platform to build blogs, but has recently turned into a full featured Content Management System. Currently, WordPress is the most popular open-source CMS power, currently running approximately 30% of all websites on the internet. Click here to view up-to-date WordPress statistics. Wordpress has many really great features.
- Tools to allow clients to easily update most aspects of their website using only a web browser
- Access to a massive amount of plugins to easily add new features without a large amount of development costs
- Many available pre-built mobile friendly responsive themes and theme frameworks to choose
- Search engine friendly – many times our clients sites get a ranking boost when we switch their site to WordPress
- Open-source – Hundreds of developers contribute to the core functionality of this free software. There are also thousands of developers building both free and paid plugins to extend the features of WordPress.
- Fully Customizable – Everything from the features and appearance of WordPress can be customized.
- Easy To Learn – Anyone can learn to add/edit content, menus and the appearance of a WordPress website
- Search Engine Friendly – Search engines love WordPress, especially if the site has lots of new and interesting content.
- Secure – With the correct hosting environment and keep version up to date, WordPress is very secure.
We’ve built and manage dozens of WordPress websites for many of our clients. Over the years we have learned how best to implement a WordPress website. Here are a some of the services we provide our WordPress clients.
- Responsive Theme Design
- E-commerce Shopping Cart
- Member Management
- Content Development
- Search Engine Optimization(SEO)
- High Visibility Secure Hosting
- Security – prevent hacking
- Version Updates
- WordPress Training and Support